Your quilt top will be pinned at the top and bottom to quilt rollers.
Please follow these steps to experience the best possible results
for your quilt.
• Trim and square your quilt top and backing. If not,
it will not mount straight and therefore end up with puckers or
little tucks because of excess fabric.
• Check all seams for gaps or holes and make the necessary
• Trim all loose threads and trim edges up evenly.
• Backing and quilt top should be cut evenly, squared and
• Remove selvage edges from seam of backing and press seam
• Backing and batting must be at least 5" larger than the
quilt top on all sides.
• Do not pin or baste the layers of your quilt.
• Indicate top/head of quilt top and backing if necessary(one-way
designs in fabric etc.) by safety pinning a piece of paper marked
If your quilt top leaves you with more questions than answers, feel free to take advantage of our consultation services. We are pleased to advise you about the options available.